Lantern-light Earrings Making Workshop
Come join us in this workshop to learn how to make this pair of intricate earrings using in this 4 hour workshop.
This workshop encompasses the basics of wire-working with a full demonstration and direct coaching to make this pair of earrings from scratch.
All materials inclusive. Tools are provided for the purpose of the workshop with an option to purchase separately at the workshop.
- 26 Jan 2019, Sat
- 2pm to 6pm (4 hrs)
- A'Posh BizHub, 1 Yishun industrial Street 1, Singapore 768160
- Learn and apply wire-working and wire-wrapping techniques
- Tips to make professional wire-wrapped pieces
- Materials provided
- Tools provided during workshop (option to purchase)
- Maximum Class Size: 8
- Standard $150.00 SGD per person
- Earlybird $135.00 SGD per person (until 12 Jan)
- Twin $250.00 SGD for 2 person ($125.00 SGD per person)
White Feather reserves the right to change or reschedule the date of the workshop depending on the number of participants and situations.
Workshop will be held at our studio space with our mascot, Bebe the cat.
Note: Pictures are for reference and an example of what you can make by applying the techniques taught in the workshop.
We Also Recommend